1. Any customer that purchases an ALTUSEN LCD KVM product and discovers one or more "dead" pixel on the LCD panel may apply for a replacement. The application should be made within the specified time limit and proof of purchase such as the receipt must be shown. The product to be replaced should also have all of its accessories and be in its original packaging. A replacement can be applied for from the original distributor.
2. Time Limit: The Zero Dead Pixel Policy is valid for three months from the date of purchase (starting date of warranty) and for one replacement.
3. Definition of Dead Pixel: A "Dead Pixel" is defined as a pixel that is improperly lit when the screen has an all black background. All other "problem" pixels are referred to as "Missing Pixel" (i.e. improperly lit pixels against other background colors are also defined as missing pixel). Missing pixels are not covered by this policy.
4. This guarantee is not applicable to products that have been purchased more than 3 months ago.
5. The Zero Dead Pixel Policy is
only applicable for the ALTUSEN 15"
& 17" LCD KVM range.
6. Customers should visit the ATEN official online e-support platform (http://eservice.aten.com) immediately after making their purchase to register their product and confirm their product warranty.
1. ATEN "Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee" policy may different by region. Please contact our regional distributor in order to obtain further information.
2. The LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
panel is made up of millions of transistors
and if any one of these should fail
this may cause a "dead pixel".
Though modern semiconductor manufacturing
processes can now achieve yields of
over 90%, some LCD panels will still
have several dead pixels. To protect
consumers' rights most manufacturers
have dead pixel guidelines in place.
Major Japanese manufacturers for example
allow a fault rate of between 5 to
8 pixels per panel. To ensure the
best display quality for our customers,
ATEN has set strict standards for
our ALTUSEN LCD KVM product. If your
ALTUSEN LCD KVM's LCD panel should
experience any dead pixels within
the policy period, ATEN will unconditionally
replace it with another new product.
If you have any questions or are uncertain
of how this policy operates, please
do not hesitate to contact us and
our customer service representatives
will give you an answer as soon as
• The policy is subjet to change
• ATEN reserves the right to
modify, clarify and interpret the
above product's Zero Dead Pixel Policy
at any time.