1.This ATEN product is specifically designed and manufactured for the operation and management of computer mainframe and communications equipment used in network management centers. As such, it may not be completely appropriate for those environments and sites where special standards for performance and high reliability are required -- such as military equipment, traffic management, nuclear facilities, security systems, communications equipment, medical facilities, etc.
2.Devices that are connected to this product, such as keyboards, monitors, mice, computer cases, etc., may have been designed and developed by different manufacturers, each with their own manufacturing methods. As a result, these devices may be incompatible with each other. In addition, mixing these devices may cause the original product to fail completely due to compatability issues. Different environments and instruments may also cause the product not to function as intended.
3.Directions on grounding the product:
- This product must be operated using the power type marked on the label. If you are not sure if the power type is correct, please contact the seller or the local power company.
- For the sake of safety, this product is equipped with a 3-wire grounded connector. If you cannot plug the connector into the socket, please contact an electrician to change it. Do not try to interfere with the function of the grounding connector. Also, make sure to observe the local/international wiring code.
- Do not put any objects on the power cord or wiring. Also, route the line properly to prevent tripping accidents.
- If you use an extension cord with this product, make sure the total amperage of all devices using the extension cord does not exceed its amperage limit. Also, make sure the amperage of each device plugged into the extension cord does not exceed 15 amperes.
- To protect your system, avoid increasing or decreasing the supply of electricity suddenly or instantaneously. A surge suppressor, power regulator or uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is recommended.
- When this product is used together with other devices, make sure they are all grounded properly. If any damage is caused as a result of improper grounding, we will not be responsible for it.
4.If you have any questions about this product, please contact technical support personnel.